Extra Lean Bacon Quiche
- 4 oz. Copperwood Pork Extra Lean Bacon, diced
- 4 Chippenham Eggs Lightly Beaten
- Frozen Pie Crust (approx. 9 inches)
- 1/2 cup Chopped onion
- 3 oz. Grated Parmesean cheese
- 5 oz. Grated Swiss or Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Half and half cream
- Salt to Taste
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Place the unthawed pie crust on a baking sheet. In a bowl, mix the bacon, onions and both cheeses. Pour this mixture into the crust.
- Mix the eggs and half and half in a bowl. Pour this mixture over the cheese mixture.
- Back in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce the heat to 350 degrees F and back for an additional 305 minutes until the top of quiche turns golden.