Oven ‘Fried’ Chicken Legs
- 1 large pack CB chicken legs
- 1 ½ tsps Adobo seasoning
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups panko
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- Oil spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F and spray the surface of baking sheet with oil spray, set aside.
- 2. Prepare two bowls, one with the almond milk and the other with panko and parmesan mixed together.
- 3. Rub the CB Chicken legs all over with adobo seasoning, and one by one dip them in almond milk and then submerge into the panko mixture until fully coated and place on the baking sheet.
- 4. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, turning the legs over until golden brown and cooked through.