1. Lightly beat the egg in a shallow bowl.
2. Fry the sage for 1 minute in a large non-stick pan with a drizzle of oil.
3. On a plate, toss the panko with the Parmesan, sage, ½ tsp of salt and 1/8 tsp of pepper.
4. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Dip the chops in the egg and then press them into the seasoned crumbs to coat.
5. In a large non-stick skillet, heat the olive oil until shimmering. Add the chops and fry over moderate heat, turning occasionally, until golden brown and cooked through, about 10 mins.
6. Add the whole sage leaves and fry for a few seconds, just to crisp, but not burn. Transfer the chops and sage leaves to a platter and serve with your favourite sides.