Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 4-6 persons
- 8 oz chicken breast (diced)
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 1 medium tomato (diced)
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper (chopped)
- 3 callaloo stalks (chopped)
- ½ cup mozzarella (shredded)
- ½ cup cheddar (shredded)
- ¼ lbs unsalted butter
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Assortment of tortilla chips
- Sauté chicken over medium heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Add seasoning and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add callaloo and heavy cream and simmer until cream thickens.
- Stir in ½ of the mozzarella and cheddar cheese and turn off heat.
- Place in a casserole dish and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.