Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2 persons
- 2 chicken breasts (butterflied)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 8 oz (½ pk) Angel hair pasta
- 24 oz Prego
- 3 sprigs Parsley to garnish
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Set up breading station with flour, egg wash and bread crumbs.
- Dip chicken in flour then egg wash and lastly, bread crumbs.
- Heat oil to 325 degrees and fry chicken until golden brown.
- Follow cooking instructions on store bought pasta.
- Heat tomato sauce and pour over pasta.
- Serve with chicken.