Stovetop Egg Frittata
- 6 Chippenham Eggs
- ½ cup cheese of your preference
- ¼ cup cream
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- Caribbean Passion Chub Ham diced
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Heat oil in an oven-safe, 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add sweet pepper and Chub Ham; cook and stir for 4 minutes.
- Add egg mixture and cook over medium heat.
- As mixture sets, run a spatula around the edge of the skillet, lifting the egg mixture so the uncooked portion flows underneath
- Sprinkle it with cheese.
- Continue cooking and lifting edges until egg mixture is set (surface will be moist).
- Take a slice, serve and enjoy!