1. Using a sharp or boning knife, slice the silver skin off the loin. Do not take too much of the meat off, as the fat will help to give the loin flavour.
2. Mix all the rub ingredients in a bowl and completely cover the tops only of the tenderloins with the rub. Leave for 2 – 24 hours in the fridge to marinate.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Heat a skillet or large frying pan with cooking spray or lightly brush with oil. Place the tenderloins rub side up, one at a time in the pan and get a good sear on the underside of the meat.
4. Once the loin is seared, place on a baking rack in the hot oven and cook uncovered for 35 minutes or until the internal temperature registers 150°F on a meat thermometer. Let loin rest for 15 minutes before carving.
5. Combine the glaze ingredients in a sauce pan and heat.
6. Serve the tenderloin with the glaze and fresh local vegetables of your choice.