Grilled Chicken with Rosemary Roasted Garlic, Potatoes and Lemon Slices
- CB Chicken leg and thighs, bone in, skin on
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 full heads garlic
- 1 bunch rosemary
- Sea salt & freshly cracked pepper
- 1. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, fresh rosemary and 1 tbsp olive oil.
- 2. Peel potatoes and par boil. Drain, brush with olive oil, rub with rosemary and wrap individually in foil and set on a baking tray.
- 3. Cut the only the tops off the garlic, brush with oil, sprinkle with rosemary and wrap them in foil and set them aside with the potatoes.
- 4. Slice the lemons, brush each with oil and set on a baking tray with the potatoes and garlic.
- 5. Heat stove top or charcoal grill and place the chicken pieces on the hot grill.
- 6. Sear each side of the chicken pieces for 8 minutes. Move to the cooler side of the grill.
- 7. Place the potatoes, garlic and lemon pieces on the cooler side of the grill. Remove the lemon once seared and set aside.
- 8. Close the grill and continue cooking until the potatoes and garlic are cooked through and the internal temperature of the chicken registers 160°F.
- 9. Squeeze lemon juice over chicken and garlic just before serving.