Bacon Sweet Potato Hash and Eggs
- 6 Chippenham Eggs
- 4 Caribbean Passion streaky bacon, strips
- 2 caramelized sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Chives and parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- To a large skillet add bacon strips and cook until crispy, about 5 mins, stirring throughout. Remove the bacon and place on a paper towel lined plate.
- Add sweet potatoes to the skillet. Let cook for 5-7 mins until they start to brown.
- Next add in the red onion, red pepper, smoked paprika and salt. Sit to combine and sauté for 3-5 mins until veggies start to get tender.
- Add the bacon back to the pan, stir and place skillet in oven.
- Bake potato hash for 10 mins. Remove from oven.
- Create 6 wells in the potato mixture and add an egg to each well. Place skillet back in the oven and cook until eggs are your desired doneness.
- Remove from oven, add chives and parsley, then serve.