Cheesy Passion Deli and Egg in a Hole Bake
- 4 slices Caribbean Passion Smoked Hickory Ham
- 4 Smart Eggs
- 4 slices bread
- Butter, as needed
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Escallions, chopped for garnish
- Red pepper flakes for a little heat
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay the bread slices on the pan and press down on each slice with to create a divot.
- Butter the edges of the toast. Place a deli slice in the center of each divot and crack an egg inside. Sprinkle the buttered edges of the bread with shredded cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until egg is done to your preference. Sprinkle with chopped escallions.
- Serve with sliced avocado.