Baked Garlic and Ginger Drumsticks
- 1 tray CB Chicken drumsticks
- 12 cloves garlic
- 2 inch piece of ginger root
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Add all ingredients to a blender or a magic bullet and pulse a few times until garlic and ginger are a paste and the mixture emulsifies.
- Place the drumsticks in a large Ziploc bag and pour the marinade over the chicken. Close the bag and place in the fridge; let it marinate overnight
- Remove Ziploc bag from the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature for 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the chicken , uncovered on a lined baking tray and bake for about 45 mins flipping halfway through.
- Serve alongside roasted sweet potatoes, beets, carrots or your favourite sides.