Baked Garlic and Ginger Drumsticks
- 12 CB Chicken drumsticks
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1” piece of ginger root
- ½ cup parsley
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a blender or a magic bullet and pulse a few times until garlic and ginger are a paste and the mixture emulsifies.
- Place the drumsticks in a large Ziploc bag and pour the marinade over the chicken. Close the bag and place in the fridge; let it marinade for minimum 20 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the chicken and all of the marinade in a 9×13” baking pan. Bake for about 45 mins or until chicken is cooked through and browned on the outside.
- Serve alongside roasted sweet potatoes, beets, carrots or your favourite sides.