BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
- 1 CB chicken breast fillets
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp all purpose
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- After washing chicken, season salt, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, and paprika.
- On low to medium heat, heat oil in a medium sized pan and sauté chicken until cooked through. Remove from pan.
- In the same pan, sauté onion and garlic and add BBQ sauce to heat through.
- Shred cooked chicken and add to pan with seasoned BBQ sauce.
- In a clean pan, on low to medium heat, grease with just enough butter.
- Add one tortilla wrap to pan and cover half of the wrap with shredded cheese.
- On top of cheese, place BBQ chicken filling and another layer of cheese.
- Fold over the other side of wrap and press down until cheese has melted.
- Flip tortilla and cook on other side until light brown and crispy.
- Serve with your favourite ranch or blue cheese dip!