Shawarma Inspired Chicken Skewers
Serve with a fresh green salad, and turmeric rice.
- 1 CB chicken breast fillets
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 4 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Salt and pepper to taste
- After the chicken is washed, butterfly and cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Season chicken strips with salt, black pepper, garam masala, cayenne pepper powder, and paprika.
- Skewer each chicken strip using kebab sticks.
- Heat pan low to medium and pan fry skewers on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with a delicious yogurt sauce.