Pineapple Glazed Jerk Chicken
- 1 CB Chicken quarters
- 3 tbsp wet jerk seasoning
- 1 20 oz can pineapple chunks w/ juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- After the chicken is washed, season and marinate chicken with Jerk Seasoning.
- Bake chicken, covered with foil for 1 1/2 hours.
- Bake chicken uncovered until golden brown and desired char is achieved.
- Drain pineapple juice from the can and in a saucepan combined with sugar, boil until thick and have glaze consistency.
- Glaze chicken with pineapple glaze, serve with fried breadfruit, coleslaw, and rice and peas!