BBQ- Country Style Ribs
- 1 pack fresh Copperwood Pork Country Style Ribs
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp thyme leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp minced Scotch Bonnet (optional)
- Pimento balls(optional)
- Vegetable oil
- Your favourite BBQ sauce
- 1. In a bowl, lightly coat ribs with oil, season with salt, pepper, thyme, Scotch Bonnet and pimento if using.
- 2. Cover and let marinate in fridge for 30 minutes up to 24 hours.
- 3. Heat oven to 350F.
- 4. Place ribs on lightly greased baking pan or rack and cook for 45 minutes, until internal temperature registers 145F, or desired doneness.
- 5. During the final 10 minutes of cooking, brush ribs with more BBQ sauce. Let ribs