Gourmet Bad Dawg Sausages
- 12 Bad Dawg Sausages
- 12 Hot dog buns
- Garlic butter
- Cooked & crisp Copperwood Pork bacon
- Tomato sliced
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Pickles sliced
- 2 Homegrown sweet corns boiled, de-kerneled
- Jalapeno slices
- Lime juice
- Olive oil
- Chilli powder
- Pineapples slices
- Red onion rings
- Cayenne pepper
- Ground pepper
- Grill sausages or cook in skillet on the stovetop as directed on package. Keep sausages warm.
- Place each topping in a separate serving container.
For the Hawaiian Dawg salsa topping
- Lightly pepper the pineapple and red onion and grill until tender. Chop and season with sugar, salt, and cayenne pepper. Place mixture in serving bowl.
For the Mexican salsa topping
- In a bowl, combine the corn, jalapenos, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil and chilli powder and toss well. Place mixture in serving bowl.
- Brush garlic butter on the buns and broil for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve sausages in bun and have your friends mix and match toppings.