Chicken, Avocado and Kale Spaghetti
- 1 pack CB Chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 standard pack kale, washed, stems removed and roughly cut
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 avocados, peeled, seeds removed and diced
- 1 standard pack thin spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- 1 small bunch flat leaf (Italian) parsley, washed and stems removed
- ½ scotch bonnet pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- 1. Season CB Chicken breasts with garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, Pan Fry in large frying pan with olive oil, over medium heat until cooked through and golden brown. When cool enough to handle, slice thinly.
- 2. In a food processor or blender add extra virgin olive oil, scotch bonnet pepper and flat leaf parsley and blend until combined, season with a pinch of salt.
- 3. In a large serving bowl, add cooked spaghetti, sliced chicken breasts, kale leaves, diced avocados and a couple tablespoons of herb oil and toss together Drizzle over remaining oil and let everyone help themselves and tuck in!