Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Callaloo, Sundried Tomatoes & Bell Peppers
- 2 CB Chicken Breasts Fillets
- ¾ cup Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade
- Salt, pepper, and olive oil
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes
- ½ red and yellow bell peppers
- ½ cup roughly chopped spinach
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Marinate the chicken breasts in the dressing for a few hours
- With a large sharp knife, carefully cut the chicken breasts like hot dog buns. Don't cut all the way through.
- Open the chicken breasts up where you cut them and layer on the remaining ingredients. It's okay if you can't fit all of it in, you can just leave some out. Just squish in as much as you can. Stick a couple of toothpicks in near the opening to keep it all together
- Heat up a pan (I used a cast iron skillet) and sear the meat on both sides. You can lower the heat and continue cooking the meat on the stove until it's done or, if you're using a cast iron skillet, you can put the pan in the oven at about 375ºF. You could also just completely cook it in the oven on a baking sheet if you don't feel like searing it. Just make sure you cook it until the center reaches 165ºF on a thermometer. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.