Egg and Sausage Burritos
- 1 package Caribbean Passion Sausages, your favourite, diced
- 6 Chippenham Eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup refried beans, warmed
- ½ cup pico de gallo
- 6 flour tortillas warmed, burrito size
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the eggs to the pan and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally to scramble the eggs. Season the eggs with salt and pepper. Move the eggs to one side of the pan.
- Place the sausage on the other side of the pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring the eggs occasionally, until eggs are cooked and sausage is browned.
- Lay the tortillas out on a flat surface. Divide the beans equally among the tortillas and spread out over the center of each tortilla.
- Layer the eggs, sausage, cheese and pico de gallo over each tortilla.
- Fold one half of the tortilla over the filling and roll tightly, tucking the ends of the tortilla in as you roll.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate or freeze for later use.