Honey Ginger Chili Wings & Legs
- 8 CB Chicken wings
- 6 CB Chicken legs
- Salt & pepper
- ½ tsp Ginger powder
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- 3 cups Vegetable oil
For the sauce
- 6 tbsp Low sodium soy sauce
- 1½ cups Red chili sauce
- ¾ cup Honey
- ½ cup Ginger beer
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1” of peeled ginger thinly sliced reserve few slices for garnish
- 4 Stalks scallion chopped
- 2 Fresh or dried chilies chopped (if you prefer spicy)
- Season chicken parts with salt, pepper, ginger and garlic powder.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and fry chicken until brown and crispy and juices run clear. Drain on a paper towel and keep warm.
- In a skillet, combine and heat the soy sauce, red chili sauce, honey, ginger beer, lemon juice, and half of the sliced ginger.
- Toss in the wings and turn heat off as soon as it starts to simmer.
- Serve immediately, garnished with escallion, ginger and chilies.