Maple Glazed Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts
Keyword: 30 minute meals, bacon wrapped chicken, baked chicken, chicken dinner ideas,easy chicken breast recipes, keto chicken recipes, low carb chicken, low carb dinner
- 4 CB Chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 8 – 12 slices Caribbean Passion streaky bacon
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- ½ tsp sweet or smoked paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
For the Maple Glaze Syrup
- ¼ cup sugar free low carb maple syrup
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- Fresh cracked pepper, for topping, optional
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish with butter and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl combine salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Rub each chicken breast with prepared seasoning mix.
- Wrap each chicken breast with bacon slices and transfer to prepared baking dish, seam- side down.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together maple syrup and dijon mustard; whisk until well combined.
- Brush each chicken breast with maple syrup glaze.
- Crack fresh ground pepper over each chicken breast.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes at 425˚F, or until done, and brush/baste with the juices coupleof times during baking. Chicken is done when internal temperature reaches 165˚F. I suggest to start checking for doneness at around the 20-minute mark.
- If the bacon is not fully caramelized after cooking, place the baking dish under the broiler for 2 minutes to finish it off.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 to 8 minutes.
- Spoon juices over chicken and garnish with chopped parsley and serve.