Passion Vege Pasta
- 1 Pack of Caribbean Passion Italian Sausages
- 2 cups Pasta penne or preferred choice
- ½ cup Potato peeled and diced in ½” cubes
- 4 oz Broccoli florets
- 1 Garlic clove sliced
- 1½ cups Chicken broth
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Boil a large pot of water. Chop the broccoli and sausages to similar sized pieces as the potatoes.
- Heat a pan and add a little oil followed by the sausages. Reheat sausages for about 5 minutes, and add garlic and sauté.
- Add the broccoli, potatoes, chilli flakes, chicken broth and salt and pepper to taste. Let the sauce simmer for 10 minutes.
- Once the water is boiled, add salt then add the pasta.
- One minute before the pasta is “al dente”, strain the water, leaving only a half cup of water inside the pot. Mix everything in the sauce pan and sauté on high heat for about 2 minutes.