Pork Loin Chops with Mango Basil Sauce
- 1 Pack Copperwood Pork Loin Chops
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp . ground cumin
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tbsps Sunflower oil
- 3 medium mangoes, peeled and flesh removed from seeds
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 large lime, juiced
- Handful basil leaves plus extra for garnish
- 1. Season Copperwood Pork Chops with coriander, cumin, salt and pepper, leave to marinate for at least an hour.
- 2. In a blender add mango flesh, ginger, lime juice and basil leaves with a little water and blend into a puree. Pour out into a small saucepan and simmer gently over medium low heat until heated through, turn off heat.
- 3. In a large frying pan over medium heat, add sunflower oil and when hot add pork chops and pan fry for at least 5 to 6 minutes per side until cooked through and golden brown.
- 4. Spoon mango sauce all over cooked chops, garnish with extra basil leaves and serve immediately.