Sheet Pan Egg, Sweet Potatoes and Black Bean Hash
- 6 Smart Eggs
- 2 Sweet Potatoes Sliced and Diced
- 2 medium Zuccini Sliced
- 1 medium Red sweet pepper Diced
- 1 (15 oz) Can black beans Drained and rinsed
- 3 3 Homegrown sweet corns Boiled, de-kenereled
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 425°F. Lightly oil a rimmed baking sheet or coat with cooking spray.
- Place the sweet potatoes, zucchini, bell pepper, black beans, and corn in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Add the olive oil, garlic, chilli powder, cumin, and paprika. Season with salt and pepper and gently toss to combine.
- Bake, stirring halfway through, until the sweet potatoes are tender, 15 to 18 minutes total. Remove the pan from the oven and create 6 wells in the vegetables. Gently crack an egg into each well, keeping the yolk intact; season the eggs with salt and pepper.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake until the egg whites are set, 7 to 9 minutes. Serve immediately, garnished with cilantro, if desired.