Smart Protein Pancakes
- 2 Smart Eggs
- 3 1/2 oz. Oats
- 3 1/2 oz. Cottage Cheese
- 1 Banana
- 1 pinch Baking Powder
- 1 splash Cow's Milk
- Canola Oil
For the Toppings
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Honey
- 4 tbsp Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- Cut up strawberries, cantaloupe, or any fruit of choice
- Blitz all the pancake ingredients (except the oil) in a blender until smooth, adding an extra splash of milk if it’s too thick.
- Prepare all the toppings in small bowls, slicing the fruit.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat, brush with oil, then pour out any excess.
- Drop heaped tbsp of the batter into the pan and cook for 3 minutes, or until little bubbles start to form on the surface.
- Carefully flip and cook for a few more minutes, or until the pancakes are lightly golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Layer the pancakes up with the fruit and butter, drizzle over the honey and spoon on the yoghurt.