The Ultimate Meat Lovers Pizza
- 1-2 Caribbean Passion Chorizo or Jerk sausages, thinly sliced
- 3 slices Caribbean Passion Streaky Bacon or Copperwood Extra Lean Bacon, torn
- 1-2 slices Caribbean Passion Chub Ham, cubed
- 1 ball no-knead pizza dough or 1 pizza flatbread
- ½ cup Pizza sauce, depending on how saucy you like your pizza
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- Fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1½ cups shredded mozzarella
- Red pepper flakes, for topping
- Grated Parmesan
- 1. Arrange a rack in middle of oven and preheat to its hottest setting, 500°F-550°F.
- 2. Lightly oil a cast iron pan and dust lightly with cornmeal, if desired. Or, lightly oil and dust a baking sheet. Shape dough into a circle, pushing gently until fairly thin.
- 3. Spread on the sauce almost to the edges of the flatbread and sprinkle on the garlic.
- 4. Top generously with the shredded mozzarella, oregano and all the meats.
- 5. Grate on parmesan to taste then place in the oven to bake for 12-15 mins, or until the crust is puffy, crisp and slightly blistered. Top with fresh basil leaves and enjoy immediately with red pepper flakes.