Bacon and Egg Tacos
- 8 Slices Caribbean Passions streaky bacon (6-8 slices), diced.
- 1 Slices whole red pepper diced
- 1 large jalapeño pepper diced
- 1 Small red onion chopped
- 6 taco shells
- 6 Chippenham Eggs beaten
- 12 oz Cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper
- In a medium non-stick skillet, heat 1 tbsp. butter over medium heat; sauté onions, red and jalapeno peppers for 2 minutes or until softened. Add bacon, sauté 2 minutes or until heated through. Remove to bowl; cover to keep warm.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk eggs, salt and pepper
- Melt remaining butter in the same skillet on medium heat; add eggs and cook, stirring gently, until set but still soft, about 2 minutes.
- Spoon eggs on each tortilla, top with bacon mixture, cheese and onion. Serve and enjoy!