Bacon Crusted Garlic bread
- 2 pack Caribbean Passion streaky bacon
- 1 ½ unsalted butter
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 10 garlic cloves shredded
- 1 tbsp onion shredded
- ½ cup scallion chopped
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ black pepper
- 1-2 baguettes or crown bread slices
- Preheat the oven to 450֯F
- In a bowl combine room temp butter, room temp cream cheese, scallion,garlic, onion, honey, parmesan cheese and black pepper
- Mix to combine thoroughly and set aside
- Place strips of bacon into a cold dry pan then place on the stovetop onhigh and fry until brown and crispy on both sides
- Divide the bacon into 3rds. Finely chop 2/3 of the bacon and cut 1/3 intolarge chunks
- Butter both sides of the bread with thecheesy butter garlic mixture and place on a baking sheet (Make sure to reservesome of this mixture).
- Slice and serve warm
Stovetop Egg Frittata
- 6 Chippenham Eggs
- ½ cup cheese of your preference
- ¼ cup cream
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- Caribbean Passion Chub Ham diced
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Heat oil in an oven-safe, 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add sweet pepper and Chub Ham; cook and stir for 4 minutes.
- Add egg mixture and cook over medium heat.
- As mixture sets, run a spatula around the edge of the skillet, lifting the egg mixture so the uncooked portion flows underneath
- Sprinkle it with cheese.
- Continue cooking and lifting edges until egg mixture is set (surface will be moist).
- Take a slice, serve and enjoy!