Chicken Teriyaki Bowl
- 1 tray pack CB Chicken Breasts Fillet
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp sesame or vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp corn starch
Sides & Toppings
- Cooked white
- Steamed veggies (broccoli, carrots, sugar snap peas, plum tomatoes, green peas)
- Pickled Cucumber (optional)
- Avocado slices (Optional)
- Siracha Mayo (optional)
- White sesame
- Black sesame seeds (optional)
- Chopped scallions
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Preheat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet, over medium high heat.(if searing)
- Season the chicken breast with salt, black pepper, ginger powder, onion powder and oil
- Sear chicken breasts on both sides, until browned, approximately 2 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken breasts from pan or grill and set aside.
- Add sauce to the pan and cook for 1 minute allowing it to slightly thicken then add the chicken
- Simmer on medium-low until chicken is cooked through, approximately 6-8 minutes
- Serve over white rice, with desired sides & garnish with sesame seeds & scallions.