Chorizo, Baked Beans & Eggs
- 4 Caribbean Passion Chorizo Sausages
- 4 Chippenham Eggs
- 1 can of beans
- 3 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms halved or sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 4 slices of bread
- Heat up the beans over low in a small pot. Keep warm on low.
- Cook the chorizo sausages over medium heat, turning occasionally, until brown and cooked through.
- In another pan, heat up a bit of oil and cook the mushrooms, without moving, until brown and caramelized. Remove from the pan, then sear the cut side of the tomato briefly. Remove from the pan, and season everything with salt and pepper. Stir fry bell peppers until cooked through.
- Wipe the pan down and heat up a bit of oil or butter over medium heat. Fry the bread until golden, flipping and adding more oil or butter as needed. Remove and set aside.
- Finally, fry the eggs to your liking. Plate everything up: chorizo sausages, bell peppers, mushrooms, tomato, bread, and eggs.