Corned Pork and Butter Beans
- 2 cup Corned Pork diced
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- ½ cup Onion diced
- ¼ cup Sweet pepper diced
- ½ cup Tomatoes diced
- 2 Garlic cloves chopped
- ¼ Large scotch bonnet pepper chopped
- 4 tbsp Ketchup
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 cans Butter beans drained
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- ¼ cup Scallion chopped
- 3 sprigs Thyme
- Dice corned pork into cubes.
- Chop onion, tomatoes, scallion, hot pepper, garlic and sweet pepper; set aside thyme.
- Sauté the corned pork in oil until lightly golden.
- Add onion, tomatoes, sweet pepper, garlic and hot peppers to the sautéed corned pork.
- Cook until the veggies are soft and fragrant.
- Add ketchup and honey, cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add black pepper, butter beans, scallion and thyme; cover until it is rich and thickened.
- Serve with dumplings or ground provisions and enjoy.