Golden Roast Chicken with Jamaican Market Vegetables
- 1 pack CB Chicken Mixed parts
- 2 tbsps. vegetable oil
- Chicken Seasoning, to taste
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 small cho chos, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 large turnips, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 Small wedge of pumpkin, peeled and cut into large chunks
- Rosemary sprigs
- Thyme sprigs
- 1. Preheat oven to 375F
- 2. Add CB mixed chicken parts to a bowl
- 3. Add parts to a large baking tray or casserole dish and place the varying vegetables around and in between the chicken pieces. Pour over chicken stock and add rosemary and thyme sprigs.
- 4. Bake for an hour and half, basting the chicken and vegetables with the stock at intervals. The stock will reduce to tasty chicken gravy, the vegetables caramelised and the chicken will be golden brown.