Keto Deli ham roll ups
- Servingsize 4 slicesEstimated Nutritionalfacts g per serving.13 carbs, 30.6fat, 24 protein, 2.5 fibre 10.5 Net carbs
- 2 pack Caribbean Passion hickory smoked deli ham
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 5 cloves shredded garlic cloves.
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 1 cup crushed pecans
- Wash red pepper and place it over direct flames, char on all sides until black.
- Place in a covered dish and allow it tosteam.
- In a bowl, add softened cream cheese,garlic, red pepper flakes and black pepper.
- Place the pecans in a zipper bag and crush into fine pieces.
- Peel away all the black charred skin from the roasted red pepper, remove the pit and seeds, slice into thin strips.
- Lay out a sheet of plastic wrap and layerone pack of deli ham slices making sure to overlap each slice of ham.
- Spoon half the cream cheese mixture along the centre slightly spreading it out.
- Sprinkle on half the crushed pecans.
- Lay half the strips of roaster red peppers on top.
- Fold the deli ham over and roll the whole thing into a log.
- Then roll the log into the plastic wrap tying each end tightly.
- Repeat for the remaining pack of deliham and ingredients.
- Place the logs in a refrigerator for at least 45 minutes.
- Once chilled slice each log into 10-12 piece sand serve.
- An unsliced log will last in there frigerator for up to a week.